Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Peak Boost Problems

I ordered my turbo kit from Peakboost on January 8th and still dont have it. I was sent me the manifold, dump tube, and intercooler piping a few months ago and nothing since. I ordered a gt35 upgrade with mine and I also opted to get the manifold, dumptube, downpipe, and turbo exhaust housing coated. Throughout the entire time I have been in contact with Peakboost getting updates on my kit but for the past week I have gotten zero response from them. I am an extremely patient person but today I went from patient and understanding to pissed off. My kit was completely paid off by February and my original shipment date was in March. I will say the quality of what I was sent is some of the best I have ever seen but that doesnt excuse taking over 8 months to complete my turbo kit I was suppose to receive in 3 months. The thing that really bothers me is I have been told on several occasions that my kit was packed and ready to ship and they were just waiting on one more thing but the problem is that "thing" they were waiting on was constantly changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment